10 Things Tuesdays has become my way of organizing my projects for the week, while keeping realistic goals of accomplishing 10 important things around the house and in my life…and be held accountable for them! As I am putting them out there for the world to see, I would feel like a super slacker if I didn’t do my best to get them done
10 Things Tuesdays! Ten things made you happy this week? Blog about ‘em! Ten things you want to do before the week’s over? Blog ‘em! Any ten things, any theme you wish, every Tuesday over at Magnolia Queen.
You can go to last week’s 10 Things Tuesdays to see what was on my list and what I actually got done…and to see what is left over and moved up to this week.
1. Cut and Henna my hair.
2. Clean and paint the door jams and trim around doors in kitchen and install new gate.
3. Finish walking around the house looking for all of the homeschool books that have managed to get scattered around the house.
4. Finish building the railing for the stairs and get the gates installed at the top and bottom of the stairs.(Thanks Wall Nut for installing the gate!) We got the bottom half completely finished and the top half started.
5. Now that the kids old bedroom is cleaned out of all of their belongings, and everything is moved into their bedrooms, I need to clean and organize it and get it ready for homeschooling. Will this project ever end?
6. I have yet to post pictures of Maria, my Dobsonfly (wicked freaky bug that attacked me last week) I am working on that.
7. Put away the monsterous piles of laundry that has taken over 2 different rooms in the house…at least they are clean, right?!?
8. Clean the dinning room, which used to be one of our homeschool rooms and has turned into my office, and get all of this junk out of here…and actually put away where it belongs.
9. Completely clean the kitchen until everything is cleaned and put away…instead of only cleaning until the dishwasher is full and then high-tailing it out of there.
10. Help Wall Nut unclog the drains and pipes (gag) down in the crawl space (ewwww creepy)