I just got off the phone with some great Mended Little Hearts leaders for Virgina and SW Pennsylvania. I love conference calls with MLH, they always make me feel so good. It is a giddy, happy kind of feeling that I love, and that is exactly why I love being in a leadership position.
But now, on to 10 Things Tuesday, which is important to get it done tonight because it ties in with the first thing on my list…
- In bed with a book between 10-11pm. Which means that…
- I need to get my blog posts done first thing in the morning, and not the last thing at night.
- The laundry monster that I have been trying to slay for the past 2 months has been getting the best of me and terrorizing my home for too long.
- My office HAS got to get organized. I was so close in January, then The Sick hit our home and took over for 2 months.
- Because of The Sick, we are behind with Homeschool lessons, we are already doing a great job of getting caught up this week.
- Grocery Shopping. I haven’t been in weeks.
- Gather everything for starting veggie seeds and find a place to grow them until the middle of May when we plant.
- The curtains in the kids rooms are still not up…they are going up this week!
- Little Owee and I are the only ones who have gotten a hair cut, the other 3 boys are in desperate need of one.
- Plant some grass seed while we are in the middle of all this rain. We planted some last year and only about 1/3 of it lived. The mud is hard to keep out of the house. I am done with it.
So there is my list of 10 Things on my To Do list. What projects do you have planned for this week?