Here is another 10 Things Tuesday blog hop that is too late to be a blog hop. This of course means that I have failed at at least 2 of my 10 things to do from last week. I suppose since I am late to bed, I need to get this ball rolling and get my week organized.
- In bed with a book between 10-11pm. Which means that…
- I need to get my blog posts done first thing in the morning, and not the last thing at night.
- Get ALL of the clean clothes put away. Yes, they are all clean
- Homeschool lessons are almost caught up! I think we can get back on track this week. YeeHaw!
- Finish cleaning & organizing my studio/office space, I put a huge dent in it and it is looking and feeling great.
- Get outside and get some yard work done. Not sure what yet, just need to be outside getting dirty.
- I think I have enough cotton yarn left for 2 more kitchen washcloths, gotta get those finished and work on the bathroom ones (yes, still!)
- All 4 boys got hair cuts last week! They look sharp Wing Nut was hoping for a Harry Potter hair cut from year 4, but I think I cut the top too short. He loves it though and that is all that matters. Now I need to find some time to mix up some Henna and dye my hair.
- Still don’t have a place to put my baby plants Where oh where will my little plants go?
- The dishwasher, coffee pot and washing machine have not had a vinegar bath in months! The wait for coffee dripping through the plugged up coffee pot is too much for me to handle in the morning.
So what projects are you working on this week?