I have looked back over some of my posts from the past few days and they seem to be a bit rambly (if that is a word) and may or may not make any sense. Somehow I am am OK with that, lol.
So in keeping up with tired rambling I need to share a few things.
- Owain is in bed, and all of his animal friends are still lined up on the couch next to me. We are watching an episode of NOVA about the Sphinx, I love this stuff!
- Honey Nut had a strange rash pop up after dinner, so she is still here on the couch. She is curled up sleeping with Mr Wall Nut, who is also sleeping. At night, she likes to cuddle with Mr Wall Nut, while all 4 boys always liked to cuddle with me before bed. I guess that says something behind the terms “Daddy’s little girl” and “Mama’s Boy”
- I finally finished Eat Pray Love. I still don’t like it. I wish there would have been something at the end of the book to make me feel like it was worth it to read. Something that said that she actually learned something from her year long paid vacation. But no. Everyone who I have talked to about it either loves it or hates it. I can’t say that I hate it, but I sure didn’t like it. It is the only book I have ever not liked and finished.
- Our baby grass that was doing so well, that started to die, is doing great after a few more good days of rain. Our baby grass, newly planted veggie seedlings and our basement all got a good drink of water. All are still wet at this time.
- I just realized today that the whole rapture thing on Saturday is turning out to be one of those things that everyone is talking about. I like to think random nonsense like predicting the end of the world is something that is not usually give a second thought. What do you do when you wake up the day after the end of the world and realize it is still there?
- There is only enough ice cream in the freezer for one more bowl. How am I going to get it out of the freezer and eat it without anyone else catching me and wanting some. I refuse to eat in the bathroom behind locked doors. Maybe.
- Not definitely not eating in the bathroom.
- Unless of course if I cleaned it first.
- I should probably just by more and share
- We have started planning for our new puppy that we will be getting next year as early as next May
- I made my own topys turvy upside down tomato planter with teeny tiny cherry tomatoes. I just used a hanging basket. I will be filling the top with flowers this weekend
- I forgot to weigh Wing Nut again for the second week in a row. Oops!
Owain is doing much better today than he was yesterday. He has much more energy and was more interested in moving around today. I feel bad, when I change his diaper he asks me not to make him cry I have been changing his dressing and trying to keep the cath site clean, but it is just inside his diaper area, so it gets wet quickly. It is really sensitive and taking the dressing on and off is hard on his skin and touching it to clean it hurts to touch. It looks like it is starting to get infected a bit, just starting to get red and if it doesn’t get better overnight I will call in to his cardiologist to see what she says. It is such a hard spot to keep clean. While his personality is popping out more today, he didn’t want to eat dinner and fell asleep about 30 seconds after I got him settled in to cuddle tonight. He did get up way to early this morning to seek into Wing Nut’s room to play. He is a sneaky one, lol. He knows if he is quiet enough that I wont hear him sneaking around his brothers room.
Tomorrow is Thursday! That also means that I am going to be trying to get Thankful Thursday up early enough for a blog carnival If I can get my act together in time, I would love it if you joined me!